Help with creating a high-functionality, high-stability FSO/ASU based release

Kevin Dean kevin at
Sat Jul 5 18:48:49 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Rod Whitby <rod at> wrote:
> I'l provide MokoMakefile support for building this image.
> Maybe in the same MokoMakefile, or maybe in a separate CoMokoMakefile (Community Moko Makefile) for the "CoMoko" image ...
> -- Rod

With MokoMakefile support, I'd be happy to do reviewing, bug
reporting, testing and identification of usable/stable images. I've
entered myself in the Wiki as the tester/labeler because I'm assuming
that is what the role is intended to do. :)