SHR: All dialer & SMS traffic goes through dbus?

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 05:35:21 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm starting work on the phonekit-to-ophoned adapter for the
Stable Hybrid Release, and I'm wondering if someone can tell me
offhand if all traffic to the gsm from the 2007.2 application suite
goes through the org.openmoko.PhoneKit dbus interface?  Or are there a
few outlying features (e.g. maybe the Contact app feature that reads
entries from the SIM card) that access the gsm in another way?

Thanks!
Bobby

--
If it doesn't make you smile, you're doing something wrong.