SHR First steps

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 16:12:12 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Kevin Dean <kevin at foreverdean.info> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Bobby Martin <bobbymartin2 at gmail.com> wrote:
><snip>. Do we push features over stability or, like the framework,
> impliment fewer features but make them damn solid?

For my part, I'm a guy who doesn't care much about UIs and looks, what
I care about, though, is being able to use a phone at its full
potential, with great stability.
After all, the Freerunner is powerful, and with great power come great
stability, or so we say.

And more seriously, as I understood it, the goal is to make something
"stable", and I prefer a simple and ugly UI, working perfectly, than a
"wooooooow" UI with tons of plugins and nice pictures crashing every
now and then and making the battery life awful (and I'm not saying ASU
is crashing ;-) ).

But that's my 2 cents :-)

--
Julien Cassignol