SHR hosting on Freeculture.org?

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:42:15 CEST 2008

Asheesh, is it possible that we can host the various SHR things that
don't have a place on OM servers on freeculture.org, maybe all under
whatever.shr.freeculture.org?  E.g. git.shr.freeculture.org?

Ainulindale pointed out (rightly, I think) that we should try to make
the host naming consistent, and you have the nicest name to put it
under, and you appear to have lots of stuff already configured on your
servers :-)

Thanks!

--
If it doesn't make you smile, you're doing something wrong.