SHR First steps

Jim Bilodeau callonjim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 23:47:33 CEST 2008

Well as a consumer and someone who would like to see this phone go
mass might I make a suggestion

1. Stability, even with limited functionality, all the functions in
the world are useless if the system is constantly dropping.
2. Ease of use, updates should be easy as well, just works is cliché
but accurate.
3. Ease of developement

Get those 3 right and the UI's and bells and whistles will follow
quickly, if only 5000 people have these units it will always be a
hobby toy, get 5 million units out there and people/companies will
build gadgets for the phone across the world.