SHR First steps

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 03:04:43 CEST 2008

Based on our goals and the discussion around this, I've started the
task of getting the matchbox window manager and openmoko-today2
installed & running an FSO image.

We do still need to sort out our repository plan and get an
environment to put these changes into.  It is my understanding that
Asheesh and mwester are working to get that sorted out.

--
If it doesn't make you smile, you're doing something wrong.