PJSIP on Freerunner

matt_hsu matt_hsu at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 9 05:38:04 CEST 2008

timo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is anybody out there who try to compile pjsip on the opnemoko?

    Hi Timo,

    Wow, it seems that I'm not the only one who is trying to put pjsip
on Neo. I've compiled pjsip with openmoko toolchain. There's no error.
But I've not try to run this application, since I need to configure out
the audio configuration/path first. Anyway, I will keep update my status
here. :-)

    Matt