Accelerometer problem

Timo Drick timo at drick.de
Thu Jul 10 02:23:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

i have news from the accelerometer problem.
If i shutdown the Xserver both accelerometers work. I figure that out
accidentally because an application i am developing crashed and kill the
Xserver.

The problem with the accelerometers is completely reproducible:

after reboot only one of the both commands work:
 > hexdump /dev/input/event2 or > hexdump /dev/input/event3

 > /etc/init.d/xserver-nodm stop

after X-Server shutdown both commands work:
 > hexdump /dev/input/event2 and > hexdump /dev/input/event3

If i start up the xserver again same problem appears just described above.

regards Timo