Accelerometer problem

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at
Thu Jul 10 10:34:53 CEST 2008

On the OM2007.2 images it is the neod which opens the accelerometers. No
reason for doing so, even more as neod starts to eat 50% CPU, because
the am's send both 100 events per second...

If anybody is interested, I recompiled the neod without this and without
the click-sound. Drop me a mail.

No more probs with the am's and everything a lot faster.