How can I intercept the AUX button?

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at borza.ro
Fri Jul 11 07:49:06 CEST 2008

I want the gui to be just a wrapper for the training application, such that
any operation could be done in console mode also.
That's why I don't want to use a button on the screen.

But I got another alternative and I'll go with that. event1 is the
touchscreen, and I'll use that to slice the signal.
Remember that only I will need to train the classifiers, and models won't
need to be trained with pushing the touchscreen.
Other people will train only the models for a better recognition accuracy.

Paul

--
http://www.borza.ro