O2 Germany Homezone

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Fri Jul 11 12:50:31 CEST 2008

Cool.
I think the FSO guys could pick up this idea and integrate this in their
backend.
o2 home zone is probably not the only message programms might want
notifications for.
I'm just realising that they might already have this. And as i can see,
they at least thought about it. :)
http://www.freesmartphone.org/index.php/CBS

phil, i would really love to see this included in the home screen or the
panel app.
I'm not sure it makes much sense to define some state file anywhwere.
Since a real public api would probably not make much sense yet when we
expect the FSO backends to take over eventually.
Just my 2 Eurocents anyways... ;)