GSoC Accelerometer-based Gestures Update 6.1

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at
Fri Jul 11 12:59:20 CEST 2008

Definitely not :)
How look the gesture takes and how much magnitude you put into a gesture is
customizable (all depends on the probability values) , and the gestures for
the Neo will clearly be shorted and smoother.