PJSIP on Freerunner

Timo Drick timo at drick.de
Fri Jul 11 18:02:31 CEST 2008

matt_hsu schrieb:
> timo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is anybody out there who try to compile pjsip on the opnemoko?
>>
>    Hi Timo,
>
>    Wow, it seems that I'm not the only one who is trying to put pjsip
> on Neo. I've compiled pjsip with openmoko toolchain. There's no error.
> But I've not try to run this application, since I need to configure
> out the audio configuration/path first. Anyway, I will keep update my
> status here. :-)
Ok cool,

i compiled pjsip on openmoko too. I am already able to make sip calls
but also has to configure the audio system right. So i was not able to
get the mic input.
I read the wiki about the openmoko sound system but i do not found the
right stat file for VoIP. Just gsm and bluetooth headset configuration
is available.