Accelerometer problem

Timo Drick timo at drick.de
Sun Jul 13 14:42:39 CEST 2008

Ok i have some new findings again.
I write a c application to read the accelerometers and some times the
fread command blocks after reading some data. Some times it do not stop
and read forever. If the fread commands blocks then no data could be
read from the  /dev/input/event also from an other process. I use a
normal blocking read command. But it looks like this occurse if the
fread is called too short intervals. So this could be an bug in the
accelerometer driver. (This problem do not occure with hexdump. I think
hexdump is too slow)
I think neod will also read the accelerometers and this problem occurse.
So i have only the event that does not block.

regards Timo