Information about mailinglist merge

Maximilian Bauer gismo at
Sun Jul 13 20:40:54 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I want to inform you about some changes that are planed for our public mailinglists.

the mailinglists openmoko-devel and distro-devel will merege to a new
mailinglist called devel. all users are auto subscribed to the new lists. the
old archives of openmoko- and distro-devel will be available on your pipermail

the mailinglist device-owners will change its name to
support at from this point on we will deactivate
support at and .com. please use the new list instead.

th archives of device-owners will not move to the new list. please refer them
over pipermail.