Accelerometer problem

timo timo at drick.de
Mon Jul 14 16:15:04 CEST 2008

Ok i know my reports about the problem are not detailed engouh to localize
the problem.
But i would like to publish one more finding.

The Problem described in the last mail do only occure if ONE PROCESS has
both accels open.
The process only read from one event!

i do not tested with different threads but this would complicate my
apllication and is not an good option.

Also python test code produce this problem if the code have both events
open.
So my first assumption is wrong that short intervals of reading occure this
problem.

Please could anyone reproduce this?