Information about mailinglist merge

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at openmoko.com
Tue Jul 15 12:43:15 CEST 2008

> Let me add a bit more here...Tony Tu will be "moderating" this support
> list and helping to organizing a knowledge base out of everyone's
> questions / support issues. He will explain more shortly...
>
> Please try your best to keep this list on topic. It's for support for
> existing device owners. Not questions about how the device or software
> functions.
>
> Hopefully this will help us react faster to one another. Thanks!

Yes, i will stay tune on the support at lists.openmoko.org list if device
owner have hardware/software issues, and direct problem/bugs for real
hardware/software/sales people for detail support.

For hardware performance issue (like GPS TTFF), and general hardware
quality issues, please also post on support at lists.openmoko.org

We don't have explicit support procedure yet, I will keep update the
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Support page and maybe another
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_%28GTA02%29_FAQ later.

Thanks,

Tony Tu (Neng-Yu Tu)