opkg issues. best way to run opkg

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:07:40 CEST 2008

Hi,
I tried an opkg upgrade yesterday and I had exactly the same
question... (I have no answer though)

About "Failed to download  xxx.sig" and "Signature check failed", it
think it was mentioned in the mailing list that it is just because
signatures are not in the repository, but it doesn't hurt the
operation...

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 04:20, Yohann (YC) Coppel <leppoc at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>  * Failed to download
> http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/om-gta02/Packages.sig, error
> 404
>
> as well as "Signature check failed" for anything that is downloaded before.

[...]