Problem in logging in freerunner through ssh

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:10:16 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I followed the steps given in "Getting started with freerunner" on wiki to
install the sample application in my free runner. I started the  FR normally
and then connect it through a usb cable.  However after executing the
command :
sudo ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.200 netmask 255.255.255.0
when  i executed "ssh root at 192.168.0.202", the following error message
occurred:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
37:a6:d4:f0:35:89:7c:6f:85:c4:9a:2f:31:c5:3f:35.
Add correct host key in /home/saurabhg/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /home/saurabhg/.ssh/known_hosts:3
RSA host key for 192.168.0.202 has changed and you have requested strict
checking.
Host key verification failed.

Can anyone suggest me the problem and the solution to fix it.

Thanks ...

--
Saurabh Gupta
Electronics and Communication Engg.