Building a custom distro for GTA02

Alessandro Sappia a.sappia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 03:10:41 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to see how to create BitBake recipe to have the bare
minimal packages, but I suppose
it already exists (i saw a openmoko-minimal.bb).
I succeed (after something like 12 hours) to build the
openmoko-devel-image, but that image
is already full of software.
I searched on the wiki about this topic, but I didn't find so many
info about it. (suggestion, where to learn,
samples...)

another thing is that I would like to run make menuconfig to see what
options are available
to the kernel compilation (I don't think I'll change too much, just to
play with it),
I put a
oe_runmake menuconfig
just after
yes '' | oe_runmake oldconfig
in ${OEDIR}/packages/linux/linux.inc

(included from ${OEDIR}/packages/linux/linux/linux-openmoko_2.6.24+git.bb)

I was expecting to have make menuconfig launched just after the
oldconfig, but that didn't happened.

any suggestion ?

Thanks a lot

--