PIM status (GSoC project)

Sören Apel abraxa at dar-clan.de
Thu Jun 5 18:52:48 CEST 2008

Hello list,

this is Abraxa reporting in to inform you about my GSoC status.
Currently I'm still under major stress from university so I'm not
getting done as much as I'd like, however that won't threaten the
success of the GSoC project.

As of now I have collected a set of use cases and am creating some
first drafts of a D-Bus API that my daemon will utilize. At the
same time I'm developing some python prototypes to see how the API
is faring.
The feature set is complete as well, though not officially documented
at this point.

There's not much more to say at this point because everything is in
flux and I'm still pondering major design decisions - I don't want
to confuse anyone by making rushed statements.

I'll keep you updated.
 -Soeren