PIM status (GSoC project)

Guillaume Chereau charlie at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 6 06:06:56 CEST 2008

Hello,

Good !
I'll keep an eye on this project, because I am thinking about the best
way to deal with application configuration values storage. How do you
store the data in your project ? Is there something similar to gconf
(you can register listeners on a given data shared among several
applications) ?

- charlie