application for biking/fitness/training

Jens Meyer jm2 at jensmeyer.de
Tue Jun 10 14:55:47 CEST 2008

Hello Marcus!

Yes, you are right - this is really a high price.

I figured out this hour that the (fully flashed) project page is not
really helpful. There is no detailed information and you can create a
login only (after purchase of the expensive sensor). :-(

Meanwhile I found the company you mentioned in your last email:
http://www.blatand.net/brustgurt+M52087573ab0.html

And they don't sell this without their other products as "spare part"?
This seem to be the ideal solution.

Kind regards,

       Jens