Qtopia band support

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 12 02:51:07 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 16:35:23 Mike (mwester) wrote:
> While perusing the sources for some other reasons, I came across the
> chunk of code below.
>
> Since we most certainly have 850MHz support now, should this be
> updated?  Does it actually matter (i.e. does anything actually
> use it?)

Well. This would mean we would have to detect US/non-US versions of the neo.
Meaning we would have to create US/non-US images. The only possible user of
this is the calloptions/phoneoptions configuration application which will not
be installed by default. So manual band selection is something I currently
do not plan to spend any time on. You are free to use support at trolltech.com
to ask them to enable it.

kind regards

z.