Problem in committing project files

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 12:07:54 CEST 2008

Hello everyone

This is saurabh gupta, developing for open moko in speech recognition
facility.

I am getting a problem in committing the files at
https://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/speech.

First I checked out the repository by command- svn checkout --username *
saurabhgupta* https://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/speech

But it didn't prompt for a password and when i tried to commit anything, it
says
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't create directory '/svnroot/speech/db/transactions/0-1.txn':
Permission denied

Can someone please tell me how do you commit your changes to that. I am not
getting the information about the project manager of the openmoko projects.

thanks in advance..
--
Saurabh Gupta
Electronics and Communication Engg.