gtk+-directfb build fail

ywkhong ywkhong at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:27:27 CEST 2008

Hi,
Anyone had successfully build the OpenMoko with gtk+-directfb before?
Below are what I did and were all fail.

First approach:
I convert all the *.conf with preferred gtk+ to gtk+-directfb:
  PREFERRED_PROVIDER_gtk+   ?= "gtk+-directfb"
It failed to include the gtk+-directfb as it conflict with other packages
that depends on gtk+ such as libgpewidget, webkit, openmoko-browser,
task-openmoko-pim, vte, xoo, fstests, etc

second approach:
start building the OpenMoko from stratch again with local.conf :
  DISTRO_EXTRA_RDEPENDS += "pkgconfig directfb cairo-directfb gtk+-directfb
myhelloworld"
and it failed as well.

Much appreciates if anyone can point me on how to get the gtk+-directfb work
on the OpenMoko.

thanks & regards,
weik