Problem building openmoko-devel-image

Federico undicizeri at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 16:25:48 CET 2008

Hi folks,
I can't build openmoko-devel-image with mokomake (I'm following this
guide: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile ). This is the
error:

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: preferred version 0.9.6 of libpcap not available (for item libpcap)
ERROR: '['/home/wax/moko/openembedded/packages/madwifi/madwifi-ng_r2702-20070903.bb']'
RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS or otherwise requires the runtime entity
'madwifi-ng' but it wasn't found in any PACKAGE or RPROVIDES variables
NOTE: Runtime target 'madwifi-ng' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['madwifi-ng']
NOTE: Runtime target 'wpa-supplicant' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['wpa-supplicant',
'madwifi-ng', 'madwifi-ng']
ERROR: Required build target 'openmoko-devel-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['openmoko-devel-image',
'task-base', 'wpa-supplicant', 'madwifi-ng', 'madwifi-ng']
make: *** [openmoko-devel-image] Error 1

I'm using ubuntu gutsy.
thanks in advance :D