FIC phone (GTA01) kernel download question

Jerry Shao jerrylshao at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 02:27:33 CET 2008

Thanks for help.

If the kernel is erased first, the new kernel will not boot at all either in this case (somehow) after download.  It will get back u-boot screen.

I have to load the kernel from SD card, then, write it to nand. This way, the new kernel works fine. Obviously, it is not convenient to flash a new kernel using SD card.

The u-boot is 1.2.0-moko9_r8_xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 It will be appreciated if anyone has further suggestions

Best Regards,

JS