Moko-Sudoku Initial Release

Steven ** montgoss+openmokodevel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:56:38 CET 2008

Moko-Sudoku is simply a Sudoku game that should work on the size of
touch-screen the Neos have.  I've tested it under Qemu, but I'd love
some feedback on how it works on actual hardware.  It's my first
release, so it's a little rough around the edges.  Lots of stuff left
to do.  But it's playable.

The ipkg is available now for download:
http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/?group_id=114

I haven't been able to get my source into subversion.  I keep getting
the follow error:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't create directory
'/svnroot/moko-sudoku/db/transactions/0-1.txn': Permission denied

If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'll get the source
checked-in ASAP.

Thanks,
-Steven