Tests

Allen Lin allen_lin at openmoko.com
Thu Mar 27 04:05:24 CET 2008

Hi Kevin,

My testing schedule is defined by our Product Management, and it depends
on how close to release we are, how much development is going on in a
certain area, how important certain features are. So I cannot predict
that well.

I am not planning GTA01 specific testing right now, but because our
software is currently backward compatible, my testing applies to GTA01
as well.

Regards,
Allen

Kevin Dean 提到: