Questions regarding the wakeup interrupt

matt_hsu matt_hsu at openmoko.org
Thu Mar 27 06:43:38 CET 2008

於 四,2008-03-27 於 00:03 +0100,Holger Freyther 提到:
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008 23:16:55 andrzej zaborowski wrote:
>
> So let me ask again (the ones that specified and implemented it please
> answer):
> 	- How is the wakeup handling supposed to work?
		Do you mean GSM module or the whole system?
> 	- What is the host expected to do on suspend?
		Do you mean the role of "neod"?
> 	- When will the modem toggle the GPIO/interrupt line? On any data it has?
> Only on incoming phone calls and sms? only on incoming calls?
		Both of SMS and incoming calls can issue an interrupt to host CPU.
Btw, here is the information about power management which posted on the
kernel list:

		http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Overview_on_power_management_design

		Cheers,

		Matt