GSoC

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:33:31 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

i am saurabh gupta and i am an Electronics and Comm. Engineer
student(junior).
i am an aspirant for open moko GSoC 2008 projects and i have submitted my
applications to GSoC. i am constantly looking in more details about the
project ideas of open moko...many of them matches with my field and
interest. righ tnow i have submitted my application for
1. developing AGPS related applications for open moko.
2. implementing speech recognition facility in open moko.

besides this, i want to convey that since i belong to an electronics and
communication branch, i find my interest in a lot of hardware applications
also. a lot of hardware ideas were given in the hardware wishlist of open
moko like FPGA interfacing  etc. since i have a lot of experience of working
on FPGA spartan-3E XC3S100E and CPLD like XC9572L, i have some doubts
regarding the kind of work requirement in this field. how can one contribute
to open moko in hardware development.

--
Saurabh Gupta
3rd year,