Is svn.openmoko.org unstable?

Thomas Jensen tj at fabel.dk
Thu May 1 20:48:48 CEST 2008

Hi

I would like to install qemu using MokoMakefile, but the download gets
interrupted every time I try. I get no errors, it just simply stop
downloading.

I think I managed to get every file earlier today, and finally qemu
started, but after boot it began to run very slow (after trying to set
the time during boot), so after a few attempts I gave up and tried to
make a new install. But I have not been able to get all the files
because it gets interrupted every time. Can I download from somewhere
else?

--
Thomas Jensen, Denmark