Request for stable, automated build process

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Fri May 2 13:32:19 CEST 2008

There are some documentation you can find on wiki.
Here is the links.
OpenEmbeded is used to make the distribution. BitBake is the useful
command of OE, and being used to build and maintain a number of embedded
Linux distributions. You can use this.
Now, we mainly use this.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenEmbedded
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/BitBake

You can use a prebuilt toolchain from the Openmoko project.
Now Julien is work on this. We are contact with OE , so maybe few days
later, we can have new release.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain

And from the page , about the MokoMakefile,
"MokoMakefile is developed by Rod Whitby </wiki/User:RodWhitby> - it is
not an official product of OpenMoko ", you can also get information form
this.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile#Requirements_for_building_Openmoko

These page might be helpful .
And it 's wiki. If you the information is too old , you can modify it .
And we can work out the solution together.

Brenda

Bobby Martin 提到: