diversity-radar status

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Mon May 19 06:21:35 CEST 2008

Hi All,

There is a new toy called 'diversity-radar' and it is related to
'diversity' project. It's like a radar game and it displays all nearby
NEO devices via diversity dbus daemon. I write this UI application in
Python and it uses python EFL for UI effects. Currently, it is just a
prototype one and I will go on working to make it more beautiful and
have more useful functions.

If you have interests, you may check 'diversity' project site:
http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/diversity/

Also, you can checkout the source code here:
http://projects.openmoko.org/scm/?group_id=118

The current status:
* it can communicate with diversity-daemon and listen signals
* it can retrieve self NEO and other NEO devices geometry information
* it has a scanning effect to present nearby NEO devices location

to-do list:
* display circle effect
* use python-etk and embed a canvas
* write a bitbake recipe