QEMU Emulator problem

Roland Häder roland at mxchange.org
Mon May 19 15:25:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I guess I can speak for the developers here that this mailing list is
dev<->dev talk and not user<->dev. You may want to send your email again in
the community mailing list.

Kindly regards,
Roland Haeder (non-dev as well, but just listening here)

--
(GNU) PGP ID: 0x4D385570

Weblog:
http://blog.mxchange.org