[Announcement] MokoMakefile updated for switch to git

Roland Häder roland at mxchange.org
Wed May 21 19:53:39 CEST 2008

Even here. I need to clean the "bitbake" and "openembedded" directories. Then
I was able to do a "make setup" with the new MokoMakefile.

Ahhh... Wait! Hold your horses! I need to patch a bit the downloaded Makefile:

----- Email from Tom Cooksey <thomas.cooksey at trolltech.com>  (Trolltech) ----
Edit the Makefile and around line ~83, make it look like this:

setup-openembedded stamps/openembedded:
        ( [ -e stamps/openembedded ] && \
          [ -e openembedded/.git ] ) || \
        ( git clone -n git://${OM_GIT_SITE}/git/openmoko.git openembedded )
        ( cd openembedded && git branch --track ${OM_GIT_BRANCH}
origin/${OM_GIT_BRANCH} )
        ( cd openembedded && git checkout ${OM_GIT_BRANCH} )
        [ -d stamps ] || mkdir stamps
        touch stamps/openembedded

The only difference is the "git branch" line, so you can just add that in the
right place.
My build's still going, but hasn't messed up yet. Certainly all the git
related stuff has worked.
--- Snap ---

That does help here. :) Hope it will be included in the offical Makefile
soon. :)

Roland

--
(GNU) PGP ID: 0x4D385570