problem in moko makefile setup

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:10:16 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I installed all the packages needed for moko makefile given in the wiki. I
downloaded the makefile too. But while setting up the environment using
"make  setup" command, the following error occurs.

------------------------------------------******************---------------------------------------------------
student at student-desktop:~/moko$ make setup
( [ -e stamps/bitbake ] && \
          [ -e bitbake/.git ] ) || \
        ( git clone -n git://git.openmoko.org/git/bitbake.git bitbake )
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/student/moko/bitbake/.git/
git.openmoko.org[0: 78.47.190.213]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
fetch-pack from 'git://git.openmoko.org/git/bitbake.git' failed.
make: *** [setup-bitbake] Error 1

I browsed the site www.openmoko.org/git and saw the different repositories.
I am unable to detect the reason for connection failure through this
command.

--
Saurabh Gupta
3rd year,