Error in building the sample-source code from open moko toolchain

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:58:36 CEST 2008

Hello Pranav Desai,

Thanks for your support.
I got the problem and fixed it. now the sample code is getting built.
However i am getting problem in using Moko Makefile. I will try to use the
toolchain if it is proper now. However Makefile would be more easy to use,
but there is some problem in the synchronization of makefile and current
repository system at git://git.openmoko.org/git

--
Saurabh Gupta