Packaging third-party applications (Was: Meta Toolchain Release (2008 May))

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Fri May 30 11:38:28 CEST 2008

> I thought the Openmoko developer community would want to better than
> that ...

Whats missing IMHO is a "Repository Leadership" clique, wherein a
known group of people are responsible for some nice repositories that
end-users might find interesting .. If I could easily add a few sites
to my Freerunner, I would.  And I'd watch them for regular updates too.

For example, I'm considering firing up an Openmoko repository - known
and public - for music apps for the OpenMoko suite ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan