bugzilla migration complete, now trac

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Sat May 31 01:47:16 CEST 2008

hi there

just a short notice, the bugzilla is now gone and got replaced by trac.
all bugs including the history got migrated

see http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/report

to add/modify bugs you need to log in.

if you do not yet have an account, please register one.

after logging in, please set your email-address and fullname by klicking
on preferences in the upper right corner and filling our the fields in
the 'general' tab and save changes.

this is important if you want to receive email-notification of ticket
changes.

i also added some redirects which should help old links to bugzilla to
reach the right ticket in trac.

right now i think we have too many different 'components' to choose from
when adding a bug, so this will get cleaned out a bit soon.

please test and report bugs on this new setup via
http://admin-trac.openmoko.org

kind regards

your admin team

--