Modem wakeup...

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Jul 24 11:29:42 CEST 2007

Hi!
Now that LCD resume works (yippie!) I am further playing with the NEO
GTA01V4...

Good news: I had it suspended during the night and today morning it
resumed just fine! The GSM modem was also still GSM conected, i.e.
registered to the provider and accepting calls.

Not so good news: The NEO does not resume on an incoming call.

Well, I guess this is a configuration issue with the modem, i.e. I would
assume that the events upon which the modem will trigger wake-up events
will be configurable by AT commands. Since the documentation to the
modem is not exactly open I would like to ask just for the config
command and options (if it exists) to enable wakeup on incoming call and
incoming SMS ;)

That would be great!
Thanks!
Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535