How to support(drive) all 3 UARTs of S3C2410

Jarod Wang mailtojarod at
Thu Mar 22 15:19:29 CET 2007

Hi all

I learnt that  the Neo1973 got GSM/GPRS modem connected to S3C2410
UART1 and Hammerhead AGPS connected to S3C2410 UART2 from following
wiki page:

Since I am using a custom board using exactly the same processor and
NAND Flash chip with Neo1973, I wonder how to configure and/or modify
the vanilla Linux kernel source to support all the 3 UARTs of
S3C2410. Moreover, the board's vendor only provided me 2.4.18-rmk7 ARM
Linux, I'd also like to know how to configure and/or modify this
source code(Linux 2.4.18) to support all the 3 UARTs too.

So please do me a favor, thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jarod Wang
School of Computer Science
Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, P. R. China