italian phd student looking for doing research in european university

Vittoria Cozza v.cozza at di.uniba.it
Wed Nov 14 19:08:23 CET 2007

Hi,
I'm phd student in Italy,
I'd like to know if any of you is a professor of one university in
EUROPE, better if in Germany and it's currently working on linux,
embedded systems and so on.
In fact I'd like to spend 6 months or more, starting from March, in one
European university, i have my own scholarship, you don't need to pay
for me, i just want do this experience to do research abroad. Please
contact me if you belongs to any research group or if u know who i can
ask to.
thanks in advance
Vittoria Cozza