[PATCH] Correctly power on GSM modem of GTA02
laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Oct 9 16:33:04 CEST 2007
On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 02:53:36PM +0800, Jim Huang wrote:
> This patch does correctly power on GSM modem of GTA02 reflecting the
> changes of PMU pcf50633 controls.
thanks for the patch.
However, I have the following remarks:
0) the function pcf50633_gpio2_output_set() is not provided by the
current pcf50633 driver! I am adding one now, but make it
1) unconditionally using pcf50633_gpio2_output_set() will generate
a missing symbol if kernel is compiled with GTA01 but without GTA02
support. I've #ifdef's
2) if we switch it on, we should also switch it off again :)
3) the switch via GPIO2 of the PMU was only added in GTA02v2, GTA02v1
doesn't have it.
I have a patch for this now, will do some testing + commit later
- Harald Welte <laforge at openmoko.org> http://openmoko.org/
Software for the world's first truly open Free Software mobile phone
More information about the openmoko-kernel