Do anyone use bluetooth headset Neo1973?

root yang.lu at archermind.com
Sat Sep 29 09:38:35 CEST 2007

When running "sdptool records <addr>", the messages as blow:
Service Name: Hands-Free unit
Service RecHandle: 0x10000
Service Class ID List:
  "Handsfree" (0x111e)
  "Generic Audio" (0x1203)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 1
Language Base Attr List:
  code_ISO639: 0x656e
  encoding:    0x6a
  base_offset: 0x100
Profile Descriptor List:
  "Handsfree" (0x111e)
    Version: 0x0101

Service Name: Headset
Service RecHandle: 0x10001
Service Class ID List:
  "Headset" (0x1108)
  "Generic Audio" (0x1203)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 2
Language Base Attr List:
  code_ISO639: 0x656e
  encoding:    0x6a
  base_offset: 0x100
Profile Descriptor List:
  "Headset" (0x1108)
    Version: 0x0100

But when running "./btsco -v 00:12:C8:90:59:8C", it print

btsco v0.42
Device is 1:0
Voice setting: 0x0060
RFCOMM channel 2 connected
Using interface hci0

then running "aplay  -D plughw:Headset song.wav", it print
speaker volume: 0 mic volume: 0
i/o needed: connecting sco...
connected SCO channel
Done setting sco fd

But there are no sco message(sco:0)
hci0:   Type: USB
        BD Address: 00:06:6E:14:3A:4F ACL MTU: 384:8 SCO MTU: 64:8
        UP RUNNING PSCAN
        RX bytes:4517 acl:55 sco:0 events:173 errors:0
        TX bytes:1716 acl:46 sco:0 commands:64 errors:0

/etc/asound.conf
pcm.!default {
 type bluetooth
 device "00:12:C8:90:59:8C"
}

/etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf
options {
        # Automatically initialize new devices
        autoinit yes;

        # Security Manager mode
        #   none - Security manager disabled
        #   auto - Use local PIN for incoming connections
        #   user - Always ask user for a PIN
        #
        security auto;

        # Pairing mode
        #   none  - Pairing disabled
        #   multi - Allow pairing with already paired devices
        #   once  - Pair once and deny successive attempts
        pairing multi;

        # Default PIN code for incoming connections
        passkey "0000";
}

# Default settings for HCI devices
device {
        # Local device name
        #   %d - device id
        #   %h - host name
        name "BlueZ (%d)";

        # Local device class
        class 0x120112;

        # Default packet type
        #pkt_type DH1,DM1,HV1;

        # Inquiry and Page scan
        iscan enable; pscan enable;

        # Default link mode
        #   none   - no specific policy
        #   accept - always accept incoming connections
        #   master - become master on incoming connections,
        #            deny role switch on outgoing connections
        lm accept;

        # Default link policy
        #   none    - no specific policy
        #   rswitch - allow role switch
        #   hold    - allow hold mode
        #   sniff   - allow sniff mode
        #   park    - allow park mode
        lp rswitch,hold,sniff,park;
}

/etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf
rfcomm0 {
        # Automatically bind the device at startup
        bind no;

        # Bluetooth address of the device
        device 00:12:C8:90:59:8C;

        # RFCOMM channel for the connection
        channel 1;

        # Description of the connection
        comment "Example Bluetooth device";
}

BTW: At last when running "alsactl -f /etc/alsa/gsmbluetooth.state
restore", it print
No state is present for card Headset
No state is present for card Handsfree

and no sound in headset when take a call

Regards,
Richard

在 2007-09-29六的 10:32 +0800,root写道: