2 SD card slots and rootfs on internal SD card - maybe VFAT + fs images?

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Wed Apr 16 13:39:54 CEST 2008

| solar panel, a tent, and 150 Videos on maybe 50 SD-cards.

I do wonder a bit about how many GTA04 customers will fit this profile.

You would be better off in every sense of the phrase with a single USB
2.5" HDD, only power it up to copy things on to the single internal SD card.

Anyway I think it is settled for us: we throw out everything that we can
that takes space, and we "can" throw the second slot out.  Maybe my
favourite feature the motherboard JTAG must also get thrown overboard,
we will see.

In the GTA04 meeting today Tony told about a case prototype that is the
size of a "chicken egg", I think it is great to challenge our thoughts
to this kind of really advanced goal.