Openmoko Bug #1730: SELinux Kernel Support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 3 19:42:05 CEST 2008

#1730: SELinux Kernel Support
 Reporter:  willis           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by andy):

 Hi -

 I use selinux on my normal boxes, but I wonder what is the story about
 what we can expect from selinux support given we did not take care about
 even user / group functional separation properly yet in our rootfs.  Is
 there any practical example of why selinux on in kernel for all users
 would be a win?