Openmoko Bug #1730: SELinux Kernel Support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Aug 4 11:17:23 CEST 2008

#1730: SELinux Kernel Support
 Reporter:  willis           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by queen6):

 Replying to [ticket:1730 willis]:
 > I propose support for SELinux in the kernel become standard.

 Not everyone wants and it's willing to use SELinux as default.
 _Personally_ I can't see a point of running SELinux on Neo.
 I believe it should NOT be turned on by default. There might be a separate
 kernel image with SELinux enabled, but forcing people to use it, isn't the
 best idea.