Openmoko Bug #1730: SELinux Kernel Support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 5 08:39:07 CEST 2008

#1730: SELinux Kernel Support
 Reporter:  willis           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by andy):

 I don't mean user / group process separation is in competition with
 SELinux.  I mean it is a bit of a bad sign if we just jumped on the
 strongest medicine and everything else inside takes no care about

 Another thing about SELinux, I read that jffs2 can take the extended
 attributes, is the default format that we use for jffs2 image ready for